Our fine print regarding a package with Park Photography. Should you require further information or clarification, please contact us.
- Deposit of 25% required at initial booking and is non-refundable.
- Remaining amount due one week prior to wedding date.
- Payment by personal cheque, money order, bank draft or Interact money transfer.
- Special permits may be required for certain locations and is an additional charge.
- Digital images will be taken in high resolution JPEG stored on DVD(s).
- Client is given a perpetual right of usage for all digital images..
- Park Photography retains the right to use the digital images, royalty free, for portfolios, promotional material, websites, publications and advertising.
- All enlargements in each package include post-production work.
- All photographs that are included in the Photo Book will have minor post-production work (i.e. colour, contrast and lighting only).
- All remaining digital images are untouched and do not include post-production work.
- Unless otherwise requested:
- All enlargements will be in a matte finish with no borders.
- All DVDs will be produced using a NTSC format.
- Every effort will be made to capture the essentials details of your wedding, however Park Photography cannot guarantee specific shots.
- Park Photography has no liability where duties cannot be performed, in whole or in part, due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or other causes beyond the control of the parties.
- The limitations of liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are lost, damaged or destroyed within or beyond the control of Park Photography and that the limitation of liability will be the complete refund of the Wedding Package price.
- Park Photography will not be held responsible for the misuse or misrepresentation of photographs in the possession of their clients.